water cooling and circulating system
water capturing machine freezing system
control system, pipes, valves etc.
Types: contacting and radiant types
Vacuum freeze-drying process
pre-freezing to -40 or -50 degree
sublimating drying: it will need 12-24 hours
Applications and advantages of vacuum freeze drying
1. Freeze-drying is at low temperature, so suitable for many kind of heat-sensitive materials, such as proteins, microorganisLD etc. It won’t change their biological activity. Therefore it has been widely used in medicine.
2. It has little losses of volatile components dried at low temperature, very suitable for some chemical products, pharmaceuticals and food drying.
3. In the freezedrying process, the microbial growth and the role of the enzyme stop, so they can maintain the original characters
4. It won’t shrink and keep original structures in freeze drying.
5. After drying, materials are sponLD and porous, easy to dissolve and get the original shape.
6. Under vacuum condition with little oxygen, it will protect materials which is easy to get oxidized.
7. It can remove 95 to
99% of the water by freeze drying, so dried product can be stored for a long time without deterioration
If you have any question pls contact me or send inquiry to me
Have a nice day for you!