1.Screening:Removing the chaff and broken rice in the rice bran, in case of they will influence the oil yield and the desolvent of wet meal in the next process. In the process of puffing section, the general requirement of impurity is less than 3%, and the requirement of crude fiber is about 8%.
2.Magnetic separation :Clearing the iron impurity which migLD be in the rice brain. Since in the process of puffing, the iron impurity will be harmful to the screw of extrusion machine, affect the puffing effect. As the rice brain particles are small and poor liquidity, the iron impurities are always be wiped off by the magnetic barrels installed in the feeding port.
3.Quenching and tempering :it is the process of preheating so that to improve the temperature of the rice bran before puffing. After quenching and tempering the temperature will be controlled at 65--75 °C, and the moisture will be controlled at 10 ~12%. Thus, on the one side, it can increase the output of the extrusion machine, and on the other side, it can improve the quality of the puffed rice bran.
4.Puffing: the rice bran is injecting high pressure steam and high temperature water through the extrusion machine, so that it can improve the temperature and moisture in the extrusion machine,and can also form the high pressure to process the rice bran. All these can make the the rice bran become porous columnar structure from the original pulverized state.All these effectively passivate the activity of various of enzyme in the rice bran, and destroy the fat layer structure, so that it will be easier for the oil yield.
5.Drying:The moisture of puffed material comes from the extrusion machine is too big and the temperature is too high for direct leaching, the must be experience to process of drying and coo-ling, thus the moisture will reach 7%--9%, and temperature will reach 50-55°C. After puffing, the rice brain are usually dried and cooled by plat dryer.
30TPD Mustard oil extraction process machine by solvent way hexane
1.pre-treatment and press line :
2. oil solvent extraction section :
1) Oil Extraction system: for extracting oil from Expanded Soya Cake to get Miscella which is mixture of Oil and Hexane;
Wet Meal Desolventizing System: for removing Solvent from Wet Meal as well as to toast and dry Soya Meal for getting proper finished Meal Product qualified for animal feed;
2) Miscella Evaporation System: for evaporating and separating Hexane out from Miscella under negative pressure;
3) Oil Stripping System: for thoroughly removing residual Solvent to produce standard Crude Oil;
Solvent Condensing System: for recovering and circulating use of Hexane;
4) Paraffin Oil Recovering System: further recovering residual Hexane gas remains in vent air by means of Paraffin Oil to reduce Solvent consumption;
3.oil refinery section for refining crude oil
1) Hydrating & Degumming: The Crude Oil firstly is filtered by Filters for removing out mechanical impurities out from, and then has heat-exchange in Heat Exchanger with hot Refined Oil, next is heated by Heater to the appropriate temperature. After being mixed with hot water
by Mixer , it is pumped into Hydrating Reactor in which most phospholipids will be hydrated into flocculent Lecithin Gum.
2) Neutralizing & Degumming: Adding in appropriate Lye by Dosing Pump and mixing them by Mixer , the oil is pumped into Neutralizing Reactor
in the hydratable phospholipids as well as acid are saponified into Soapstock Gum.
3) Washing: There are residual soapstock still remains in degummed and neutralized oil. Adding Hot Water and mixing with oil by Mixer, the residual
soapstock will be solved completely into washing water.
4) Bleaching. The Degummed Oil firstly heat-exchange in Heat Exchanger with hot Refined Oil, next is heated by Heater up to 110ÃÂ°C. And then enters into oil-clay mixer in which it is mixed with Bleaching Clay. next the mixture of oil-clay enters into Bleaching Tower in which the most pigment in oil will be adsorbed by Bleaching Clay.
5) Deacidifying & Deodorizing: The Bleached Oil contains some odouring substance which mostly are free fatty acids. By means of Assorted De-acidifying & Deodorizing Tower, under high temperature and vacuum condition, these free fatty acids will be stripped out from oil. The odouring substances
are caugLD in Fatty Acid Scrubber and collected in Fatty Acid Tank .
4.oil fractionation section or oil dewaxing section
5.Automatic Control System of Oil Solvent Extraction Machine
Our company has applied the automatic control system with advancedness, security, reliability into the pretreatment, extraction, refining and fractionation in large oil plants. For its application in automatic control system, it can control the production in the entire workshop and monitor the operational status of each device by controlling the computer terminals in the room. One person only can operate the entire workshop, with efficient production management. It has reduced the production cost greatly and improved the management efficiency.
Any questions ,pls contact me :
Shandong Leader Mechanical Equipment Co., LTD believe that whatever the field is, quality has always been at the heart of the company’s performance. We treat quality and service as a way of life and hope to serve you in the LD possible manner on a long term and mutually beneficial basis. If you want to know more information about our sunflower oil plant or any other seed processing plant, please contact us in the following form. Our responsible, experienced sunflower oil processing technical team is always ready to serve and guide you at any time.
All the other oil seeds pre-treatment and oil refining equipment, lLD sheller, cleaning sieve, cooker, filter and others is available at Guangxin. If you want to know to start a vegetable oil pressing line with oil press machine, please contact us, we will offer you the LD plan.
Tel:+86 15953125015(also Whatsapp)
Shandong Leader Mechanical Equipment Co., LTD is your LD choice!