Degumming for camellia oil press machine, oil pressing machine factory found in 1982:
Removing the phosphatide by adding hot water,when phosphatide meets hot water, it will become bigger and bigger, then out of tanks.
Deacidification for camellia oil press machine, oil pressing machine factory found in 1982:
Removing the Rice Bran Oil Plant EquipmentA by add caustic soda (for taking neutrallzation reaction).
Bleaching for camellia oil press machine, oil pressing machine factory found in 1982:
Remove the pgment by adding bleaching earth andthe remaining bleaching earth will be filtrated by leaf filter.
Deodorization for camellia oil press machine, oil pressing machine factory found in 1982:
Remove the oxide, solid particle and volatide gas.
camellia oil press machine
1. camellia oil press machine
------Edible oil pretreatment workshop
camellia oil press machine- Main Equipments:
1. Storange tanks: Oil seeds receiving and storage
2. Magnetic box: Clearing the iron impurity which might be in the oil seeds. The iron impurity will be harmful to the following machines, so we need take the iron impurities out.
3. Cleaning: This parts have different size cleaning sieves to clean the different impurities. After going through this part, most of the impurities are moved from oil seeds.
4. Cooker: This machine can adjust the water content of the oil seeds. ItÃ¢ÂÂs also good for the press and oil extraction section.
5. Press: The press machine is used to take parts or all of the oil in the oil seeds. We will design the suitable machine according to your requirement.
6. Oil filter: After getting coconut oil, the filter is used to move the impurities in the oil.
2. camellia oil press machine
------Edible oil extraction workshop
camellia oil press machine=========Main Equipments:
1. Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-typr extractor.
2. Roary extractor: spray and soak the cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent (form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
3. DTDC: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4. Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella ( oil with solvent) into the miscella 1st, then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5. Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
6. Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
7. Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
3. camellia oil press machine
-------Edible oil refining workshop
camellia oil press machine----Main Process:
1. Degumming and deacidification: The gumming is moved by phosphoric acid and hot water. There are two ways to move the acid in the edible oil. One is chemical way, the other one is physical way. The chemical way is using NaOH to react with acid. This way is suitable for the capacity of 5-30T per day.
The physical way is using steam and centrifugal to move the acid. This way is used for capacity from 30-2000T per day.
2. Decolorization: This step is used to adjust the color of the oil. You can control the color of the edible oil according to the requirement of your market.
3. Deodorization: The function of this step is to move the special smell in the oil. This is an important standard for refined edible oil.
Photo of camellia oil press machine
Packaging & Shipping
1. Q: Which kind of materials can be processed?
A: All kinds of oil seeds. For example, rice bran, corn germ, cottonseeds, peanut, sunflower, soybean, rapeseed, etc.
2. Q: What's the capacity?
A: 5-2000 tons per day.
3. Q: The materials of our machine?
A: The stainless steel and carbon steel.
4. Q: Can you install the machine in local place?
A: We will send our engineers to local place to help installing the machine.
5. Q: How to operate the machines?
A: Our engineers will train the worker how to operate it after running.
If you have interest in our product,please kindly send us your inquiry details in the Below , Click "Send" Now!
Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,Ltd. is one of the leading Manufacturers and Suppliers of camellia oil press machine, oil pressing machine factory found in 1982.Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,Ltd. manufacture camellia oil press machine, oil pressing machine factory found in 1982 making machine using cutting-edge technology, Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,Ltd. have many kinds of Rice Bran Oil Plant Equipment for you reference,such as camellia oil press machine, oil pressing machine factory found in 1982 ,Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,Ltd. can meet your different requirement in Rice Bran Oil Plant Equipment.Welcome to contact Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,Ltd.,contact name:Ms.Myra for a quotation
(Tel/whatsapp:0086-18363092712, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org,Skype:leaderfoodmachine2).Welcome to send us your enquiry about capacity for camellia oil press machine, oil pressing machine factory found in 1982, inform us raw material you want to use for camellia oil press machine, oil pressing machine factory found in 1982,and specific requirements for camellia oil press machine, oil pressing machine factory found in 1982.Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,Ltd. will provide you best solution for your project about Rice Bran Oil Plant Equipment.
Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,Ltd. value "honesty, innovative and quality" because Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,Ltd. know that Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,Ltd. are not only supplying equipment to our clients but the partners to help our clients to get a better result.Keeping this in our mind,Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,Ltd. not only make high quality food processing equipment, but also help the clients to figure out the optimum processing work flows,make amendments according to client's specific needs,training staffs for the user of our equipment and even more, because Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,Ltd. believe that our users or clients' success is the foundation of ours.