Hot Selling Items!(click the pictures to see more)
Wholesale Automatic Fried Malaysia Maggi Instant Noodle Machine
I. Description Wholesale Automatic Fried Malaysia Maggi Instant Noodle Machine
Wholesale Automatic Fried Malaysia Maggi Instant Noodle Machine, with perfect technology, compact structure, original design and stable performance, is developed on the base of products and requirements in the world market. It realizes high automation, convenient operation, low energy and small floor space, that assures all working procedures from feeding flour to finished products can be accomplished once. The investment for this line is only one tenth of that larger size equipment, especially suitable to small-size or self-owned enterprises. The corrugated instant noodle produced by this line is tenacious smooth and transparent.
1. Raw materials: wheat flour
2. Products: Wholesale Automatic Fried Malaysia Maggi Instant Noodle Machine
3. Capacity : 11000 pcs/8h, 11000pcs/8h
4. VoLDage: Three phases: 380V/50HZ, Single phase: 220V/50HZ, we can make it according to customers' local voLDage of different countries.
5. Machines Materials: All the machines are made by food grade stainless steel. China Hot Sale
II. Technical Parameters Wholesale Automatic Fried Malaysia Maggi Instant Noodle Machine
III.Details & Features Wholesale Automatic Fried Malaysia Maggi Instant Noodle Machine
1.There is a cutting roller behind the pressing roller with many cutters on it, which can make different thickness and width of noodles according to your choice by adjusting the valves outside.
2. Different shaping box on the beLD of fryer machine can make different shapes of instant noodles, such as round, square, rectangle eLD.
3. Air flowing machine up the shaping box can cool the noodle in it quickly, making it easier to get out from the shaping box and preventing it from sticking on the beLD.
IV. Product photos Wholesale Automatic Fried Malaysia Maggi Instant Noodle Machine
V. We Provide Satisfied Service & Turnkey Solution
a.) ConsuLDation service before, during, and after sales;
b.) Project planning and design service;
c.) Debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
d.) Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to the named place by buyer;
e.) Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
f.) New production techniques and formulas;
g.) Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service.
VII. Company Information
1. Company Image
2. Participating Exhibition
4. Glories of Company
5. Cooperative Clients
6. World Market
VIII. Please Feel Free to Contact Us