1.Screening:Removing the chaff and broken rice in the rice bran, in case of they will influence the oil yield and the desolvent of wet meal in the next process. In the process of puffing section, the general requirement of impurity is less than 3%, and the requirement of crude fiber is about 8%.
2.Magnetic separation :Clearing the iron impurity which migLD be in the rice brain. Since in the process of puffing, the iron impurity will be harmful to the screw of extrusion machine, affect the puffing effect. As the rice brain particles are small and poor liquidity, the iron impurities are always be wiped off by the magnetic barrels installed in the feeding port.
3.Quenching and tempering :it is the process of preheating so that to improve the temperature of the rice bran before puffing. After quenching and tempering the temperature will be controlled at 65--75 °C, and the moisture will be controlled at 10 ~12%. Thus, on the one side, it can increase the output of the extrusion machine, and on the other side, it can improve the quality of the puffed rice bran.
4.Puffing: the rice bran is injecting high pressure steam and high temperature water through the extrusion machine, so that it can improve the temperature and moisture in the extrusion machine,and can also form the high pressure to process the rice bran. All these can make the the rice bran become porous columnar structure from the original pulverized state.All these effectively passivate the activity of various of enzyme in the rice bran, and destroy the fat layer structure, so that it will be easier for the oil yield.
5.Drying:The moisture of puffed material comes from the extrusion machine is too big and the temperature is too high for direct leaching, the must be experience to process of drying and coo-ling, thus the moisture will reach 7%--9%, and temperature will reach 50-55°C. After puffing, the rice brain are usually dried and cooled by plat dryer.
Oil extraction rice bran ,Professional rice bran oil cake solvent extraction machinery
1. Introduction of solvent extraction machine
(1) Function: Edible oil extraction machine is an oil extractor through soaking or spraying pre-pressed cake by a certain organic solvent. The principle of this part is the different solubility of solvent
(2) Use range: Edible oil solvent extraction fits for pre-press extraction of high-oil- content materials and direct once time extraction of low-oil-content materials.
(3) Main parts: The edible oil extraction making series includes rotary extractor, toaster, 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator, stripping tower, condenser, etc.
2. Main parts function of solvent extraction machine
(1) Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-typr extractor.
(2) Roary extractor: spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent (form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
(3) DTDC: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
(4) Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella ( oil with solvent) into the miscella 1st, then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
(5) Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
(6) Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
(7) Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
3. Main Process of solvent extraction machine
(1) The material (for pretreatment) is sent to rotary extraction by the scraper conveyor. The material will extracted by the solvent or mix oil. After this step, we will get meal and mix oil.
(2) Meal is send to toaster. Through the toaster, the solvent in the meal will seperate from the meal. The solvent goes to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
(3) After the mix oil from the rotary extraction enters into 1st evaporator and 2nd evaporator, most of the solvent in the mix oil is separated.
(4) The mix oil from 2nd evaporator goes to stripping tower and almost all the solvent is separated. From the stripping tower, we can get crude oil and solvent. The solvent is sent to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
4. Advantages of solvent extraction machine
(1) High oil yield, obvious economic benefit
(2) Less residual oil rate in the dry meal.
(3) Improving the quality of the meal.
(4) Low processing cost, high labor productivity.
Picture of solvent extraction machine
Send your Inquiry Details of solvent extraction machine in the Below , Click "Send" Now!
Shandong Leader Mechanical Equipment Co., LTD believe that whatever the field is, quality has always been at the heart of the company’s performance. We treat quality and service as a way of life and hope to serve you in the LD possible manner on a long term and mutually beneficial basis. If you want to know more information about our sunflower oil plant or any other seed processing plant, please contact us in the following form. Our responsible, experienced sunflower oil processing technical team is always ready to serve and guide you at any time.
All the other oil seeds pre-treatment and oil refining equipment, lLD sheller, cleaning sieve, cooker, filter and others is available at Guangxin. If you want to know to start a vegetable oil pressing line with oil press machine, please contact us, we will offer you the LD plan.
Tel:+86 15953125015(also Whatsapp)
Shandong Leader Mechanical Equipment Co., LTD is your LD choice!