Low Consumption Palm Oil Mini Refinery Edible Oil Refinery Plant
Palm fruit, palm kernel, coconut, cashew, avocado, tiger nut, peanuts, rapeseeds, soybeans,
castor oil plant, sesame seeds, benne seeds, sunflower seeds, cotton seeds, tea seeds,
Tung seeds and etc.
1) Function: Edible oil refinery plant is an oil extractor through soaking or spraying pre-pressed cake by a certain organic solvent. The principle of this part is the different solubility of solvent.
2) Use range:Edible oil refinery fits for pre-press extraction of high-oil- content materials and direct once time extraction of low-oil-content materials.
3) Main parts: Edible oil refinery series includes rotary extractor, toaster, 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator, stripping
tower, condenser, etc.
2. Main Process
1) The material (for pretreatment) is sent to rotary extraction by the scraper conveyor. The material will extracted by
the solvent or mix oil. After this step, we will get meal and mix oil.
2) Meal is send to toaster. Through the toaster, the solvent in the meal will separate from the meal. The solvent goes
to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
3) After the mix oil from the rotary extraction enters into 1st evaporator and 2nd evaporator, most of the solvent in
the mix oil is separated.
4) The mix oil from 2nd evaporator goes to stripping tower and almost all the solvent is separated. From the
stripping tower, we can get crude oil and solvent. The solvent is sent to condenser and is recycled to rotary
1) High oil yield, obvious economic benefit.
2) Less residual oil rate in the dry meal.
3) Improving the quality of the meal.
4) Low processing cost, high labor productivity.
The oil quality outcome standard:
1. Grade one for salad oil
2. Grade two for high quality cooking oil
3. Mixture and volatile less than 0.25%.
4. Impurity less than 0.2%.
5. AV (mgKOH/g) less than 7
6. FFA less than 3.5%.
Edible Oil Mini Refinery
If you are intrerested in our equipments, please contact me directly!!