Specifications1.high quality equipment
2.pretreatment, pressing and oil refinery technoloLD
1.Introduction about refining station
(1) Purpose: Oil refining is according to the different usage and requirements, utilizing the physical methods and chemical processes to get rid of the harmful impurities and needless substance
in the crude oil, getting standard oil.
It is suitable for refining various crude vegetable oil, such as sunflower seed oil, tea seed oil, groundnut oil, cottonseed oil, palm oil, rice bran oil, soybean oil, corn oil and palm oil, etc.
(2) main parts: refining pot , decoloration pot ,deodorization pot , oil pumps and other parts
(3) Advantage: a . After refining the impurity of oil must be less than 0.2% ;
b. Recycling system save power and money ;
c. Lower oil waste.
2.Working process(1)Pump crude oil into refining tank and heat with conduction oil, and the temperature will reach about 70°C-80°C after one hour. Add acid or alkali to separate according to the acid value. After one hour's processing and 4-6 hours deposit, then convey soap stock to storage tank.
(2)Pump refined oil into decoloring tank. When it is up to 90-110°c after one hour's heating,
add clay into tank for 20min's processing. Then separate clay and oil with filter.
(3)Put discolored oil into deodorization tank with vacuum pump. Heat and process with steam for odor removal.
After filtering, you will get final oil product.
3.Functions of main parts
(1) Refining section: used to P-acid de-gumming, alkali refining de-acid and water rinsing.
(2) Decoloring section: used to remove off pigments, bleaching oils and grease dehydrate.
(3) Deodorizing section: to remove off the odor components in oil.
(4) Dewax: used to remove off the wax in the oil, in order to get the high quality oil.
(5) Heat-transfer oil stove: supply each device production needing heat enerLD, temperature reach above 280°C.
(6) Steam generator: produce the needing steam for de-odoring and distillation.
(7) Vacuum pump: supply needing vacuum for dehydrate, de-color, de-odor. Vacuum degree can reach above 755mm Hg.
(8) Press filter: filter clay, filter out clear oil.
(9) Air compressor: blow dry bleached clay, blow empty the leftover oil in the press filter.